I like your pictures -- there must be an interesting story behind each one... I'm curious to know (at least) when/where they were taken. Why not provide a little more information?
BTW thank you for visiting my blog. The blog of the brainwashed right-wing fool you referred to as "Dark-something-or-other" is located here. I encourage you to pay him a visit and spend some time hassling him. I just posted a comment there that should get him riled up. Feel free to back me up if you agree with my point. I expect all the wing-nuts who post there to have a field day insulting me.
I will provide more information on my (not so) recently updated photos. My Mac is in the shop and my government job [censure]. Thanks for checking me out w-dervish. Oh and... I did hassle Dark earlier.
4 Comments:
nice pics. does your counter work?
nah... not yet.
I like your pictures -- there must be an interesting story behind each one... I'm curious to know (at least) when/where they were taken. Why not provide a little more information?
BTW thank you for visiting my blog. The blog of the brainwashed right-wing fool you referred to as "Dark-something-or-other" is located here. I encourage you to pay him a visit and spend some time hassling him. I just posted a comment there that should get him riled up. Feel free to back me up if you agree with my point. I expect all the wing-nuts who post there to have a field day insulting me.
I will provide more information on my (not so) recently updated photos. My Mac is in the shop and my government job [censure]. Thanks for checking me out w-dervish. Oh and... I did hassle Dark earlier.
Post a Comment
<< Home