a blog renovation
I am consulting with a structural engineer about knocking down multiple load-bearing walls in my blog-o-negativity. The idea got in my head to take anything negative off of my page, to stop releasing negative energy in to the universe. Problem is, basically everything on this blog is negative. Well guess what? I am not negative anymore and you can expect a different kind of blog. Starting next week, I will be, once again, living in a residence with an internet connection. Wahoo!!!
Should I remove my pictures too? ...and 'Zoo'?... and 'Corporately Sponsered Sarcasm? I know... I know... they will all go soon enough.
Now I have to size a split system heat pump.
Should I remove my pictures too? ...and 'Zoo'?... and 'Corporately Sponsered Sarcasm? I know... I know... they will all go soon enough.
Now I have to size a split system heat pump.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home