Everyone is a Teacher
In you,I see myself.
Mr. Dumpster-Diver, you have valuable lessons for me. I look down upon you because I see myself in you, we all do. We all could be searching for a half eaten sandwich or 3 cent bottle. You anger me because I anger me.
Dear Mrs. Cut-Me-Off-and-Almost-Hit-Me,
Apologies. I told you to eat a shit burger because I should eat a shit burger. Let me explain. When you almost hit me, my brain recognized that you made a boneheaded move that I have made myself. I was not conscious of what was going on in my head at that time. Mindless driving is no stranger to me and it is careless. Being careless equals stupid or inferior. I like to be smart and superior, that's my thing and its bulls&$t; those facade's cover something darker. So Mrs. Cut, I am sorry to you and to myself. You and I are not so different.
Thank you, Mr. Violence-To-Strangers. I did not understand why you called me an asshole for slamming my door. Did not understand why you offered to fight me. I said, 'I don't slam the door'. Not backing down, anger rose up my throat like the aliquot of a fourth espresso sometimes does. I thought, 'This guy is crazy', and I wanted to save you like I do with everyone else I can not 'save'. You rampaged. I smiled with an air of superiority.
You were right Mr. Violence-To-Strangers, I was slamming the door and was being an inconsiderate asshole. Unfortunately, ego was running the show. I was right and you were wrong. Just like I do with my folks. My support was there, my neighbors said you had no right to threaten me and that you were crazy. Thank you for your honesty.
Criticisms anyone? Please? Perhaps a little brutal honesty? A little pain?
Mr. Dumpster-Diver, you have valuable lessons for me. I look down upon you because I see myself in you, we all do. We all could be searching for a half eaten sandwich or 3 cent bottle. You anger me because I anger me.
Dear Mrs. Cut-Me-Off-and-Almost-Hit-Me,
Apologies. I told you to eat a shit burger because I should eat a shit burger. Let me explain. When you almost hit me, my brain recognized that you made a boneheaded move that I have made myself. I was not conscious of what was going on in my head at that time. Mindless driving is no stranger to me and it is careless. Being careless equals stupid or inferior. I like to be smart and superior, that's my thing and its bulls&$t; those facade's cover something darker. So Mrs. Cut, I am sorry to you and to myself. You and I are not so different.
Thank you, Mr. Violence-To-Strangers. I did not understand why you called me an asshole for slamming my door. Did not understand why you offered to fight me. I said, 'I don't slam the door'. Not backing down, anger rose up my throat like the aliquot of a fourth espresso sometimes does. I thought, 'This guy is crazy', and I wanted to save you like I do with everyone else I can not 'save'. You rampaged. I smiled with an air of superiority.
You were right Mr. Violence-To-Strangers, I was slamming the door and was being an inconsiderate asshole. Unfortunately, ego was running the show. I was right and you were wrong. Just like I do with my folks. My support was there, my neighbors said you had no right to threaten me and that you were crazy. Thank you for your honesty.
Criticisms anyone? Please? Perhaps a little brutal honesty? A little pain?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home