Color Translator by Knight model # KG-337

I found this machine in a trash pile at work. Some say it is junk. Hah! How foolish the skeptics are! Never did I think I would ever be the proud owner of an antique 'color translator'. Luckily for me, I know a treasure when I see it. Now I must figure out what the [bleep] it does.
Hopefully it will allow me to change colors as I see fit. Turn me down: boom, you are now purple. No, not a sexy Prince purple. More like a hospital nurse gown purple. Blame me for your bad day while I am trying to relax at dinner (which I am treating you to): boom, your turkey sandwich is now green and you look like an unnamed, morose and irritable Seuss character. Bon appetit!
Or maybe, it will allow me to translate peoples moods to color. Friendly and interested will result in a red/yellow/orange tint of the skin and radial glow. Depressed or angry will bring about a background stormcloud mural made with black, navy blue and grey. Manipulative or deceitful intentions will turn whites of eyes dollar-bill green.
Two questions:
1. What color are you today?
2. What the [bleep] does a color translator really do?

8 Comments:
Today I think I'm an orange. Cool find!
very interesting find...would you be interested in selling it? my email is ewood89@gmail.com if you are.
do you still have the kg-337?
knight color translator?
mine is faulty and maybe between the 2 there would be one good one!
wareid2008@gmail.com
Bought one at a yard sale hooked it up to a speaker and some lights and it works perfect.
I have one
I have one like new well kept for too many years I’ll take an offer
I have one that I got in 72' or 73' . You would hook the Gray or speaker wire to output or input Wires and the juice flowing turns on lights according to the beat. My Dad built a cabinet that fit in a corner.. It has 3 channels Red, Green Or blue (Or Whatever...These were painted bulbs which each can be modified as they are set to bass mid-ranges and high notes. Oh,yes it was cool on acid--
What are the worth in good condition and working
Post a Comment
<< Home